General Sales, Shipment and Insurance Policy
Diamondland insures all international shipment packages for the full amount and uses exclusively FedEx International Air Shipping or Malca Amit. All the shipments normally arrive in 3-5 business days subject to Customs Clearance after shipping.
Shipping Charge Policy
Diamondland offers free shipping. Eventual shipping costs will not be refunded in the event of a Return or Exchange. Additionally, Diamondland reserves the right to charge the cost of return-shipping to the Customer under the following conditions:
- If any order is returned by the shipping carrier ( e.g. UPS, FedEx, ) to Diamondland as “undeliverable” because the shipping address provided by the Customer was incorrect.
- If the Customer or the order’s Recipient refuses to accept the package from the shipping carrier for any reason.
Taxes and Duties
Diamondland does not charge/collect Sales Tax outside the European Union; however, orders from outside the European Union are subjected to Customs Duties and Taxes in the respective countries. Your Customs agency will contact you for further details on the duties and taxes to be paid for clearance.
7 Day Returns
We trust that our beautiful diamonds and exquisite jewellery will meet or exceed your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied, simply return / exchange your item within SEVEN (7) days, in its original condition, for the refund excluding shipping and handling charges.
Conditions of Return
- All returns and exchanges must be received at Diamondland within seven (7) days from the order’s original date of SHIPMENT. Orders received after this date will not be accepted for refund, exchange, or repair under any conditions.
- Badly packaged or uninsured return packages will not be accepted.
- All returned items must be received in their original condition. Any items that have been worn, resized, engraved, damaged, or altered in any way will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Return-shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded by Diamondland unless the return / exchange is the result of an error on the part of Diamondland. In this case, Diamondland will refund shipping costs (up to a maximum of 25 euro), provided that a receipt or other proof of the incurred shipping charges is supplied to Diamondland at the time of the return / exchange.
- Diamondland is not responsible for arranging coverage / insurance for any returns. Diamondland is not responsible for return-shipping losses.
- All certified diamonds must be returned with their original certificate. The replacement fee for a missing or damaged diamond certificate is 100 euro.
- Custom orders such as engraved or personalized items or special finger sizes are considered final sales items and are excluded from the 7 days return policy. These items will not be accepted for refund, and will be only accepted for exchange in the case of an error from DiamondLand.
Our experts will inspect and verify the condition of the item once we receive the return. Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item. Diamondland will refund the full cost of the item EXCLUDING shipping*, handling and insurance charges. Refunds will be made using the mode of payment used in the original purchase.
* If an order shipped is defective, then Diamondland will only reimburse shipping and handling up to a max of 25 euro.